SeaVee Boats, Lead the way
- LOA – 43’ 0”
- Beam – 13’ 4”
- Weight – 19,600 Lbs.
- Hull Draft – 27”
- Hull Deadrise Aft – 22°
- Fuel capacity – 491 gallons
- Freshwater – 100 gal.
- Waste – 20 gal.
- Berth – 4 adults
- Max Engines – 2
- Max HP – 1,100
Specifications and features are subject to change.
- Fwd Fishbox – 72 gal.
- Fwd Fishbox / Live Well – 40 gal.
- Transom Live Well – 2x45 gal.
- Port Fishbox: – 100 gal.
- Stbd Fishbox – 100 gal.
- Dual 45 Gallon Transom Live Wells
- Transom Dive Door
- 360 Degree Fishabilty with Single Level Cockpit Floor
- Large Storage and Machinery Room Below the Bridge Deck
- Dual Fender Under Gunnel Storage Lockers
- Dual Safety Gear Under Gunnel Storage Lockers Dual 100 gal. Insulated Fishboxes with Overboard Discharge Pump – Aft Cockpit
- 288Qt. Insulated Fishbox with Overboard Discharge Pump – Bow Cockpit
- Below Deck Aft Storage Compartment
- Bride Deck House Side Rod Holder Storage for up to 18 Fishing Rods
- Anchor Locker / Windlass Compartment
- Sliding Companion Way Door
- Keyed Electronic Battery Switch at the Helm
- Captain’s Chair
- Deluxe Bridge Deck Passenger Seating with Storage Below
- Quick Access Day Hatch to Storage / Machinery Space Below Bridge Deck
- Aft Cockpit Mezzanine Seating with Integrated Insulated Cooler
- Aft Cockpit Tackle Station and Bait Prep Station Freshwater System
- Saltwater System
- Large, Dual Self-Bailing Deck Scupper Ports
- Cabin Hull Side Windows (optional)
- Dual Skylights
- Converted Dinette Table/ Settee Area to a Dual Aft Berth
- Large Forward Berth
- Bunk Bed
- Sleeping Capacity for 4 Adults Inside the Cabin
- Enclosed Shower with Teak Floor Grate Designer Electric Head
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures
- Vanity with SS Sink and Solid Surface Counter Top
- Hardwood Galley Cabinetry with SS Sink and Solid Surface Counter Top Galley Microwave
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Hanging Closet
- Cabin Interior Rod Storage Area with Overhead Pass-Thru from Exterior
- Storage Areas Below Aft Dinette Settees
- 50 AMP Shore Power and City Water Inlets Hand-Laid Bi-axial and Tri-axial Composite Glass
- 1/4”2 Coated Aluminum Fuel Tanks 10 year Hull Warranty