Big, Fast and Luxurious
The all new 420z fills the gap between the 390z and 450z as SeaVee’s 2nd largest center console in the line up. Outfitted with premium finishes and capable of supporting up to 4 high horsepower outboards, the 420z glides you to your destination on time without sacrificing comfort or style.
Form Follows Function
The 420z was built with fishing in mind. There is space for up to 20 rods along the sides of the console and an optional tuna tower to make spotting surface action a breeze. The bow and stern can be fished independently. With up to three aft and one forward live well, you are never more than arms length from fresh bait, while the 3 insulated fish boxes keep your catch fresh until you return to the dock.
All New Console
The all new console features an optional fiberglass infused windshield / tower frame with laminated safety glass and an extended dash that has room for two 24” or three 17” displays and extended shelves for ready access to personal effects. The side steps providing access to the upper station are integrated and structurally support the fiberglass top covering two rows of seating.
Convenience & Comfort
The front of the console incorporates a luxurious integrated lounge seat with armrests, cup holders and an 89 gal. cooler under the lift-up hatch. This compartment is ideal to keep drinks and food cold, or as additional dry storage space for personal items like towels, dive gear and beach bags.
As with every SeaVee, ergonomics is front and center on the new 420z. Taking full advantage of the space this platform offers means setting up the bow and stern so they can be fished independently of one another with separate live wells, rod storage, fish boxes and strategic gunwale rod holders placement.
420z Fishing Features
- 40 Gallon Aft Live Wells
- Bilge Access
- Fish Boxes
- SeaKeeper / Optional Live Well
- Side Entry Doors
- Optional 2nd Row Seating
- Optional Helm Enclosure w/ Laminated Safety Glass
- 89 Gal Cooler / Storage
- Storage / Optional Livewell
- Lockable Rod Lockers / Storage
- Fishbox with Split Access Hatch
- Anchor Locker / Optional Windlass
Creature Comforts Abound
An aft sliding side door gives conveniet access to a cabin below the all new console featuring a full sized head and sink, a bunk with storage below and room for optional air conditioning and a galley with a microwave.
- LOA – 42’ 6”
- Beam – 11’ 9”
- Hull Dry Weight* – 18,148 lbs. (no engines)
- Hull Draft – 31”
- Hull Deadrise – 22˚
- Fuel Capacity (Gasoline) – 672 gal
- Fresh Water Capacity – 60 gal.
- Max Horsepower – Unlimited
The Sky is The Limit
The SeaVee 420z gives you the option to customize like never before. Below are some popular options:
- Seakeeper 5/6 gyro
- Air conditioning
- 2nd row seating with integrated tackle center, slideout cooler seat, captain’s chairs or bench seating
- Fiberglass windshield eclosure with laminated safety glass
- Optional Windlass / Integrated Roller & Anchor System
- Additional side entry door
- Odditional front and aft live wells
Build a SeaVee
Fill out the form below and we will contact you about your build.
or call 305.759.6419