Big, with a Focus on the Little Things
Building a bigger boat is only the start. The 450z is designed to compliment your offshore lifestyle with robust capabilities to stretch the boundaries for upcoming adventures, while also creating a comfortable and luxurious environment to spend the day or an entire week.
Z Means Performance
The 450z features SeaVee’s award winning twin stepped, cross-ventilated hull with patented SpeedRail® technology. Multiple lifting bodies with unique geometry ensure a fixed trim angle throughout a wide range of speeds. That’s a fancy way of saying you always have a clear view of the horizon, maximum fuel efficiency, more speed and safe predicable handling when making hard turns.
With its massive length, 450z takes full advantage of this hull design. Capable of planing at very slow speeds the 450z can comfortably cruise through the roughest seas and glide across tightly spaced peaks at high speed. Turns are sharp, crisp and stable. To keep you and your passengers dry, reverse chines redirect spray away and downwards. Experience the 450z for yourself. Inquire about a sea trial today.
- 22° Deadrise
- 12′ 6″ Beam
- 27″ Draft
- Legendary Dry Ride
- Plane at Low Speed
- LOA – 45’
- Beam – 12’6″
- Weight w/o Engines – 24,000 lbs.
- Hull Draft – 27”
- Hull Deadrise – 22°
- Fuel Capacity – 778 gal.
- Fuel Capacity Generator – 48 gal.
- Fresh Water – 110 gal.
- Waste – 30 gal.
- Max Engines – 4
- Max HP – Unlimited
- Fwd Fishbox – 150 gal.
- Fwd Fishbox / Well – 60 gal.
- Fwd Wing Boxes – 2x 100 gal.
- Aft in Deck Fishboxes – 2x 100 gal.
- Transom Live Wells – 2x 40 gal.
- Aft in Deck Live Wells – 2x 40 gal.
- Seakeeper stabilizing gyro
- 50 amp shore power inlet
- 40 amp battery charger and galvanic isolator
- High performance hydraulic trim tabs
- 16K BTU helm air conditioning unit
- 16K BTU cabin air conditioning unit
- Freshwater washdown hose coils in bow & stern
- Saltwater washdown Hose coils in bow & stern
- Water Heater
- LED Lighting
- Dual transom corner baitwells (additional 3 below deck baitwell options available)
- Aft insulated fish boxes with overboard drainage
- Bow insulated fish box with overboard drainage
- Dual rod storage compartments
- Solid surface galley countertop with polished stainless steel sink
- Custom wood veneer galley cabinets, with microwave and drawer refrigerator
- Solid surface head countertop with integrated sink
- Custom wood veneer vanity cabinet and door
- Shower with integrated Sump
- Porcelain electric toilet with soft close lid
- Hi/Lo electric table base with custom folding leaf table
- Custom upholstery with center filler cushion to convert settee to full sized bed
- Cabin overhead moonlight hatch
- Three deluxe captains chairs with flip-up bolster and arm rests
- Automated rear facing mezzanine seat with dual coolers, arm rests and cup holders
- Intergrated tackle storage with multiple drawers and storage for 12 Plano Boxes
- 2nd row bench seat or optional row of captains chairs (3)
- Overhead safety gear / kite box compartment
- Electric slide operation for captain’s chair
- Upholstered forward lounge seating with folding armrests
- Starboard side intergraded hull side door with telescopic ladder (inward swinging, optional port side door available)
- Integrated LED navigation lights
- Integrated LED bow flood light bar
- Dual aft flood lights
- Dual integrated LED forward search light bars
- Dual Integrated Manual Sliding Sunroof Hatches
- Uni-Infused console/windshield system with laminated safety glass
- Infused fiberglass hardtop and aft ladder support system
- Deluxe low-profile cabin side door
- City water inlet connection
- Self bailing cockpit throughout
Built to Fish!
The SeaVee 450z is an unrivaled fishing platform offering the speed and versatility of a center console combined with the comfort, deck space, range and bait capacity of a sport fisherman. The new SeaVee flagship has the capabilities to explore what lies beyond the horizon while serving as a steady platform to help you catch tournament winning fish.
Like every SeaVee, the 450z is built to fit each customer’s individual needs. You spec the rod holder layout, outriggers, hull-side doors, sea chest and decide on fish box or bait well locations. To quickly store fishing kites consider the optional integrated fiberglass storage box above the helm. There’s even a designated spot to mount electronics within view of anglers fishing from the cockpit.
The 450z can carry an almost limitless amount of bait and rigged rods. There are twin 40 gallon bait wells integrated into both sides of the transom, along with two optional 40 gallon wells available in the cockpit floor. A fifth 60 gal. well can be added in the front cockpit sole. Rods can be stored along either side of the front lounger, in the leaning post (or 2nd row seat arrangement), tower, below deck and stacked two deep along the transom.
Redefining the Center Console
The 450’z maxi console is resin infused all in one piece and includes an integrated custom molded safety glass windshield system. An oversized dash can accommodate practically any electronics package with up to three 22” displays.
1st and 2nd Row Seating
Luxurious seating behind the air conditioned console is available for up to six passengers.
Space for Three 22" Displays
The helm station can accommodate almost any imaginable electronics installation.
Safe, stylish and practical steps allow for easy access to the tower or t-top.
Integrated Retractable Cooler
The SeaVee trademark fiberglass sliding cooler is next level aboard the 450z.
Cockpit Viewable Electronics
Ever wonder what the bottom looks like fishing from the rear cockpit? We thought of that.
Integrated Tackle Station
Plenty of tackle storage, a rigging table and optional controls for lighting and electronics.
The optional gap tower is fully customizable with electronics, paint scheme, lighting and controls.
The cabin on the 450z features a marine head complete with vanity and shower, a galley with refrigeration and a convertible seating area.
Carry over 50 rods neatly tucked out away, yet ready for action.
The 450z can accommodate up to 5 bait wells, four in the transom, and one in-deck well up front.
Leaning Post & Console
This integrated leaning post, t-top and console offer a modern helm, seating for 6, abundant tackle storage and a sliding fiberglass cooler.
Luxurious Integrated Seating
The bow lounger, double leaning posts and rear seating offer an abundance of comfort and luxury.
Spacious & Versatile
The cabin features a convertible settee with a high/low table and a galley complete with refrigeration, microwave, food prep area and stainless sink. Air conditioning, a private head compartment and a shower are also standard.
Build it Your Way
The 450z is designed for long range trips with a large crew and can be customized to fit your exact needs. Fishing enthusiasts can choose from a variety of towers, bait wells and rod holder configurations. Families seeking extra comfort will find the air conditioned cabin and head with shower facilities appealing.
Build a SeaVee
Fill out the form below and we will contact you about your build.
or call 305.759.6419